Wednesday 24 August 2011

1, 926 days that He predestined in me










I thank God for every grace that He showed me

For the 1,926 days I had in Melbourne.
It was not about learning English,
It was not about double degrees,
It was not learning how to be independent.

All things have been predestined by Him.

Salvation is the main reason He called me.
To be His light is His initial plan,
To glorify His name has always been in His mind,
To be His chosen people,
To feed the flocks and to find the lost.

All things have been predestined by Him.

Mission is now on my hand,
And I shall not want anything else,
With His unfailing love, I enter this new land,
With His promise of abundant harvest, I walk, 
With assurance that His vision indeed, never fails.

All things have been predestined by Him.

“He changes the wilderness into a pool of water,
And a dry land into springs of water,
And there He makes the hungry to dwell,
So that they may establish an inhabited city,
And sow fields and plant vineyards,
And gather a fruitful harvest.
Also He blesses them and they multiply greatly,
And He does not let their cattle decrease”.
(vision given on 8th March 2011)

All things have been predestined by Him.

So long, Melbourne,
And see you soon, the Promised Land.
“But by the grace of God I am what I am,
and His grace toward me did not prove vain;
But I labored even more than all of them,
yet not I, but the grace of God with me”

Yes, all things have been predestined by Him. 

No comments: