Tuesday 17 July 2012

Happy bday to New Me....!!!


Not many ppl celebrate this kind of celebration. But oh, well. I Do.
It’s my 6th spiritual – birthday, it has been 6 years since my Jesus saved my life, and it’s been so wonderful and too great to tell. Every second I had, every time I experienced Him more, my life have become sweeter, and today all I can say is nothing compares to what He has done in my life.

It doesn’t mean that I always lived in a perfect condition during my early  journey with Jesus-  no sin, no sickness, always lived in a great wealth - , but through my ups and downs, all in all, I can always see – clearer, and brighter- that He is truly my Saviour.
I was sick from a deadly ill for almost a year, and He had showed me that He is the One who defeated my sickness. I am now perfectly healed.

I was trapped in my lust for almost 3 years, and I just do not know how to get out. But He showed me the way out, in which He reintroduces Himself that He is still my same Saviour.
I thought that being rich could make me peaceful; I thought if I have a high position could make me confident of myself. But Jesus has proven me that He is the sole and ultimate satisfaction in my life. He saved me from the pleasure of this world that will kill my joy and peace
Rejection, being hated, being underestimated, anything could come and destroy me, but oh well, its been 6 years now and no one has been able to take away the peace inside me. Jesus owns my life.

My troubles had no end, but in all problems that I had, I always could find Him standing beside myself.
I was sad that I’ve just known Him at my late 20’s, I kinda regret, I wish I could’ve known Him way earlier. But He wiped out my tears, and He made my life become more wonderful, fruitful, and better than what I could have thought for or planned for.

Now, I am the richest human being in Him. I might not be the best of what the world could think of, I might not have the best of what the earth could wish for, but I have one precious thing that makes my life more meaningful, it is salvation in Jesus Christ.

Happy Birthday to new me.

PF: 22 June 2012
       22 June 2006

No comments: